2015 Decanter Bronze Award
Aromas of tropical fruit, yellow flower and a hint of nut lead the nose. On the informal palate, brisk acidity brightens banana, white peach and pear.
The history of this winery started in 1957 when the founder Italo, moved by his bravery and insight, achieved the dream he had had in his hearth for a long time. Nowadays is leaded with the same passion ant the same care by Gloria, Graziella and Domenico, together with mummy Chiara. it is located in the hearth of Doc Piave Area, among Treviso, Venice and Udine, and actually cultivates 95 ha of vineyards, trying to transmit in every glass the history and the distinctiveness of our land.